Tuesday 24 August 2010

quoting Grey.

An irrational cold and torrential weather has got me stuck indoors once again watching Grey's Anatomy. It is very rare for a fictional programme to make me well up; but today, on the second disc of series two, i heard the most beautiful line ever which just kind of got to me:-












"if love were enough, she'd still be here with you."


___________________________________________________


In the next episode of the series the surgeons discover, during a simple gallbladder procedure, that an elderly woman (Esme) has incurable cancer. i let out a huge "awwwwwwh" at the husband's (Jed) reason for not telling the love of his life she only has four to six months to live:-






















"she's happy...i don't want her to be afraid before she dies..."


___________________________________________________

P & L

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on my blog as i do cake to my face.