Monday 23 August 2010

"Chapter 2" commence...

Ok, the bearded amigo I have referred to a few times in previous posts is packing up his sneaker and tee collection, gathering his CDs, DVDs and comics and fucking off to London indefinitely. As of the 26th August he will no longer live a hop, skip and a jump away from my abode; he will be a bus, train, bus and walk away from me being his pretentious self in our Capital - this will make our random endeavors quite difficult.

We've shared good times: Water fights at the Queen's, Park Gate ice cream, IT crowd/Tremors marathons, pointless drives, Tooty Frooties, unlimited quoting of films, cake baking etc.
We've endured bad times: Disagreeing about music/food/films/who's the best at life (me)...I think that's it?



Anyway, in a nutshell, this blog entry is to basically say;-
Jack, so long marfakka, it's been emotional and as much as I'd love to see your face back 'round here soon, I hope I don't. All the best/good luck in all you do and, despite what I may say, I will miss the shit out of you, you little bastard.





P & L

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on my blog as i do cake to my face.