|(016) (017) (018) (019) (020)|
016. I think these shoes are adorable, when flicking through the previous pages, i saw this style in many colours but
the black ones are the only ones i've liked - £28 is quite an okay price too, but they best last a while!
017. Very stylish and floaty navy dress, and i love the classy embellishment, I bet it'd be a bastard for wrinkles
though. This bad boy will set you back £85, bit pricey, but if you've got the money... i'll have one in a 12 please!
018. Sore subject for me, leather shorts, my boyfriend can't stand them and constantly (and leisurely) points out that
i'll look like a gay german tourist man (partially because of these outfits). These, however, are very simple and
un-gay-german-tourist-man-ish. SUCCESS. £38 though, hmmm...
019. I'm a sucker for photograph print tees, and this £20 number is no exception, so much love for this one.
020. I really don't know why i love these so much, they're so cute though, and i think the right person (probably not
me) could pull off wearing this underwear as outerwear. The only problem is the hefty 30 squid price tag, jeez.
|(021) (022) (023) (024) (025)|
There is an unintentional colour theme on this one! Really, i'm literally going through page by page and this happened, oh and there appears to be a deterioration in the garms as i'm bookmarking less and less per page!
021. I really like fur collars at the moment, they're everywhere and they look stunning, this £60 beauty being no
022. Urgh, i used to hate playsuits, they used to look so chavvy. But then again it's probably because the only
designs i saw were really tacky neon patterned ones, worn on their own. As of late, i've just been lusting after
them, they're so handy for layering; honestly, i'm like "this top could do with something going under it" or "i
really feel like wearing an all in one with a flannel shirt because i can't physically be arsed", i'm currently looking
to invest in a plain black one and maybe a burnt orange one. This one is adorable, i like the cut but i'd more than
likely wear it on a night out because it's so simple yet glam, i would have to fork out 50 smackers though :/
023. Now, i'm definitely getting this one, it's £35 (a bit pricey) but the sheer versatility of it is fantabulous - at least six
outfits i can think of with this, including just throwing it on on it's own with some tights and brogues - SIMPLES!
024. This coat is redundant for me because i bought it's twin the other day from dotty p's for only £35, on sale! This
mac though, is £79, and has (in my opinion) some hideous embellishment on the shoulders. The mac is a
classic, so i don't see why they designer has tried to hard 'improve' it when there's nothing wrong with it. I often
find this problem a lot whenever i venture into primark, something catches my eye then when i go over to it, it's
got 'babe' in diamontes splashed on the back. WHY?!?!?! Essentially, the designer has made this coat a lot less
accessible, as if i had it, i'd only wear it as an evening coat.
025. First of all, this is getting bought, such a bargain at £15. I don't know why i'm so fond of this vest, i think it's
because it's so simple, they've such minimal changes to a regular vest top with maximum results. It's so much
more classy, chic and as i've previously expressed, i bloody love the colour dark blush.
|(026) (027) (028) (029) (30)|
026. Now there's nothing overly special about this £10 necklace, but it's my favourite neck hugger of the new bunch,
plus i'm really into angel wing jewellery at the moment!
027. This dress makes me think of The Devil Wears Prada for some reason, i have no idea why, but it's so cute; it's
sexy without being slutty, it's classy without looking stuck up and considering its timelessness, it's quite
reasonably priced at £56 (probably find a cheaper similar) and the bow on the back is stunning.
028. How fricking cute is this owl, his little spazzy feet and tiny hands, i love novelty pendants, however, £16.50? I
don't love the damn owl that much, it's not even gold plated!
029. Very similar to 027, yet not as nice in my opinion, i think it needs a scoop or v neck as it looks a little old
womany. I still love it though, it's only £35, and because it's so covering up top, i think i'd get away with going
bare legged in the winter without looking like a street walker. HURRAH.
030. I like this ring but i also don't like it, i think it's so pretty with the gold birds and pink stone, yet i think it looks
somewhat 'primarky'. I still think it's cute though but i can't guarantee that i'd wear it if i got it, it'd be the thing i
took off just before i left the house, so at £14, it's just not worth the risk.
And so concludes topshop's new online additions, quite a few stunners and quite a few definite purchases. Although there were a lot of things i loved but would never splash out on (usually the case with topshop), there were also some bargains, my overall faves being:
Next i think i'll have a perv at the river island new line, for one reason, i fucking hate river island. My hate for river island though has been an ongoing protest from a few years back when walking in the store was like being raped by light ripped denim and i think too much emphasis is put on their bags, so i'm willing to go through and give river island another chance, we'll see if it's a rant or a rave.
P & L
P.s. I got quite a few new followers yesterday and i'm very grateful to them, for becoming voodlers, and for their wonderful comments <3