Monday 26 July 2010

Ear Candy


Best Coast - Crazy for you (released July 27th '10)
Chilled out and different. Best Coast purposely produced 'Crazy for you' in a retro fashion but rarely digressed from the garage-rock mould. The lyrics aren't sophisticated or complicated, a handful of which and a few bars are more than often put on a loop making for a frustratingly repetitive listen, but perfect for background music or vegging in the sun. I opted for listening to it whilst dancing around in the kitchen in pyjama shorts with a whisk, cooking pasta'n'sauce. I don't think it will be a cue-creator at HMV but it's definitely worth a listen.

Read an interview with lead singer Bethany Cosentine and get free album streaming at http://blog.urbanoutfitters.com/features/best_coast


P & L
Voodle



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on my blog as i do cake to my face.