Thursday 23 December 2010

push my button

Hello chums! Just a quicky post. Pretty much everyone has noticed that i've, to quote Sarah, "New York'd" my header. So i thought a few more buttons for you charming lot wouldn't hurt, give you a few choices, boy i'm feeling festive and generous.




Voodle

____________________________________



Voodle

____________________________________

So there you are, take them if you like, and be sure to tell me and i shall mention your name in my next post. I got a really sweet private e-mail from Jennie the other day, telling me that she loved my blog. It really made me smile and say "n'awwhh", what a sweetie, thanks for that AND for putting my button on your blog.

Oh, and while i'm here, blogging, i'd like to say:

GET WELL SOON GEM! 
Gem is one hot chickie who runs From Gem With Love, she's been ill lately (literally ill, not in the rapper 'cool' sense), and i've missed her blogs.

P & L




Currently listening to
Words on the floor by Tommy Reilly

4 comments:

  1. I added your button to me blog! Loving the new header too! specially as it's new york xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which button to add, their both uber cute! But I'll choose one don't you worry :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww cool idea, already had you in my favorite chicks for reads on my side bar so I will take this ta very much xxx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments on my blog as i do cake to my face.