Tuesday 12 April 2011

we are young, we run free

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
bralette - topshop
culottes - dorothy perkins

I apologise for the terrible lighting and stupid poses, i still haven't gotten the hang of taking my photo yet, but don't think i pose this twattish "coz i thnk i iz lyk well fit bbz" it was by accident. Anyway quickie outfit post today, although i didn't actually wear this today, i wore it the friday just gone (when it was ridiculously hot) to drive down to london. My almost better half was moving back to wallasey after a decent shot at big city life, lasting about eight months, and i was helping his arse move all of his stuff back. When i arrived in our capital after a rough as hell drive, jack didn't really get the whole 'underwear as outerwear' thing, which lead to a resounding "i can't believe you're just wearing a bra, why are you just wearing a bra?" (i tried explaining it was a bralette many-a-times, but to no avail) further discrediting his opinion on women's fashion (lu really, jack). I didn't just wear this by the wizzle, i wore a denim jacket over it, through sheer terror that one of the twins would try and make a guest appearance. 

So, do you like? Or do you think that 'underwear as outerwear' should be reserved for the lesser endowed and skinnier? tweet me or formspring me.

love and jazz




12 comments:

  1. this is a lovely outfit! I reallly want a bralette but i do not have enough boobyness to wear one in my opinion hahaha, god how i wish i did! i really love the shorts oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the underwear as outerwear trend, but i personally cant pull it off AT ALL ;)

    i love your writing, it's so witty and fun to read,
    http://ismellfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah my boyfriend constantly asks me why I wear certain things. He gets so baffled! I dont think men will ever figure out womens fashion.
    I personally think you pull it off very well! I would love to get one but alas not found one that has jumped out at me yet!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look utterly gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely beautiful! Love this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at your bresticles!!!! Can I have a bit of those!!! Jesus, jealous much. With a jacket I say it's a win, I love the floral ones xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fooooooxy laydeeeeeee! look at you with your boobies out,agree with Gem..jealous much! you look lav-ley as per. with the skirt it looks pretty and summery, me likey, think it would look cute with a little cardie as well, but obviously a jackets a safer bet if your worried about the puppies going rogue!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mieowwww. Corr, Im gunna need a cold shower. I don't see anything wrong with them if you paired it with a jacket :) I really want a floral one but I don't know if I'm brave enough. Good on ye girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your body is amazing. I wish i had the chest to look that good in underwear. I have tiny-tiny teets!

    I hope you're ok after your accident, GEEZ! I've missed you. hope all is going breezy - when are you off to new york?

    <3

    Ps. I LOVE THE POSES. work it

    ReplyDelete
  10. heyy, nominated you for a blog award because I LOVE reading Voodle! Check it out on my blog, http://ismellfashion.blogspot.com :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments on my blog as i do cake to my face.